Cyber Essentials Partners - ProCheckUp
ProCheckUp are independent cyber security experts, providing Security Audit, Compliance & Advisory, Security Risk, Incident Response and Training & Knowledge Transfer security services for over 23 years. Acting as a trusted security provider to some of the world’s leading enterprise organisations and SMEs, ProCheckUp are specialists in helping customers manage risk and handle the information security challenges of today’s ever-evolving threat landscape.
We support small and medium sized businesses across the UK and London to develop cost-effective cyber security defences. Our main goals are to share our expertise to ensure that SMEs can:
- Navigate an increasingly complex cyber threat landscape
- Minimise the risk of attack to SME’s systems and data
- Act as an incident response partner in case of any breach
- Test and review your existing systems, data, policies, and processes
- Build a tailored cyber security roadmap
- Certify SMEs to industry standards such as Cyber Essential Basic, Plus and ISO27001
ProCheckUp prides itself on the breadth and depth of its consultants' experience, knowledge, and qualifications to serve as trusted advisors to some of the world's top banks and financial institutions. Our team are highly technical and combine our breadth of knowledge with excellent customer service to help small businesses succeed no matter their level of cyber maturity, providing easy to understand recommendations for technical staff through to senior leadership teams.
We provide a structured roadmap and ongoing support for SMEs using cost-effective ‘Cyber Packages’ that take you from the start of your cyber security journey to having a highly evolved cyber security posture, aligned to your specific requirements. This starts with a strategic assessment of your most important systems, data, and potential high risk areas, through to practical deployment and ongoing testing of your people, processes, and technology to maximise your cyber defences.
Our accreditations include:
- NCSC CHECK Scheme
- CREST International Member
- IASME Cyber Essential Basic, Plus, and Maritime Lead Auditors
- PCI DSS ASV, QSA
- ISO 27001, 9001, 14001
- Queen’s Award for Enterprise and Innovation