Cyber Security and Data Protection Summit 2023
When? November 15th 2023; 8:30am – 5:30pm
Where? QEII Centre, London
Join us on November 15th at the QEII Centre in London for the highly anticipated 14th annual Cyber Security and Data Protection Summit. This event brings together cyber security, data protection, technology and business leaders across government, public sector and from highly regulated industries.
Speakers confirmed this year include:
- Simon Newman, Chief Executive Officer, Cyber Resilience Centre for London
- Bella Powell, Cyber Director, Government Security Group
- Simon Hepburn, Chief Executive Officer, UK Cyber Security Council
- Phil Huggins, National CISO for Health and Social Care, NHS England
- Stephen Bonner, Deputy Commissioner, Information Commissioner's Office
- Holly Mills, Head of International Data Transfer Tools, Department for Science, Innovation and Technology
This year we will be looking at:
- Global Threats: Working Together to Build Resilience
- Emerging Technologies and New Concerns: What does the future hold for cyber security and data protection?
- Update on the Government Cyber Security Strategy
- Safeguarding Data in a Digital Economy